Donald Trump now has the nation’s top performing song on iTunes with his No. 1 tune, “Justice for All,” which has beat out top-selling artists Lady GaGa, Miley Cyrus, Morgan Wallen, and Rihanna.
As of Mon, Feb. 13, Trump and the J6 Prison Choir sat on top of the iTunes list for a week.
According to the iTunes list:
- Justice for All – Donald J. Trump & J6 Prison Choir
- Hold My Hand – Lady Gaga
- Flowers – Miley Cyrus
- Last Night – Morgan Wallen
- Lift Me Up (From Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Music From and Inspired By) – Rihanna
- Calling All Angels – Lenny Kravitz
- Thank God I Do – Lauren Daigle
- I’m In Love With You – The 1975
- Thinkin’ Bout Me – Morgan Wallen
- Thought You Should Know – Morgan Wallen
Per Just the News:
The officially released track debuted as a digital single and a vintage vinyl record on several streaming services.
The single features 20 men who are held in jail in Washington, D.C., singing the national anthem with Trump reciting the pledge of allegiance. The prisoners recorded their contributions through a jailhouse phone.
The single was designed to raise money for some of the defendants’ families and call attention to concerns about equal application of the law.
Beating the leftist powerbrokers such as Cyrus and GaGa shows that every day Americans still have the power to beat back the leftist cultural rot when we want to!
We have power, folks. We just need to exercise if more often.